Not Just a Tool, it’s a Relationship
From planning to implementation, support and training, we are your partner.
Option 1: Do it yourself
Casebox has a built-in interface for adding forms, fields and taxonomies, so to a great extent you should be able to customise it yourself, adding the folder, fields and forms that you need for your work, and importing documents with drag-and-drop. We’ll make this process easier over the coming months as we improve the customization interface and expand the user documentation.
Option 2: Get our support
If you need our assistance, we can provide you with following services to get you up and running with Casebox:
- Planning the rollout of your information system.
- Setting up the folders, forms, fields, taxonomies and permissions that you need.
- Custom logic to support your organisational workflows. Normalising your existing data and migrating it to Casebox. Security measures to use Casebox safely.
- Hosting your application on our servers in Switzerland, or hosting it yourself.
- Special-request security measures, such as a VPN Whether you need an onsite support mission or whether support at a distance is sufficient
- Post-deployment support.
- What is the mission of your organisation, what are its activities?
- What information do you handle as part of these activities?
- What information problems do you need to solve? What do you expect to get out of Casebox?
- What forms, fields and terms do you use to organise your data?
- How do you need to sort and filter your data? What analysis and reporting do you need?
- What internal rules and processes do you have? For example rules for accepting or closing a case; rules for approving an expense, processes for reviewing and approving a press release.
- Do you work with documents? What documents do you produce or use? How many GB of documents do you have? Do you use a file naming scheme?
- What languages do you work in?
- Who currently manages case-related data in your organisation?
- Who will be using Casebox?
- What information system you are using now?
- Do you need assistance to migrate existing data or will you do this by hand?
- What is the level of sensitivity of your data and what risks and threats do you face?
- Will you host the database yourself or do you need hosting?
- Do you need to auto-publish part of your data to an advocacy website?
- Do you need additional tools to collect and transmit data from field monitors or network partners?
Based on this discussion, we should be able to let you know:
- If we think Casebox is the right tool for you, and it not, what other options we recommend.
- The steps to implement Casebox in your organisation.
- The list of the services that HURIDOCS could provide.
- An first estimation of our costs for these services